Monday 18 February 2013

First Post

I can't think of an epic start to this blog...

As most new viewers would very likely be Makeupalley friends, I challenge them to play this Colour game to see how well they can differentiate colours! I'm especially interested because of how well some members can observe colours/shades and tell whether or not one green eyeshadow is different from another similar one.


And this is my score!
Hue, Saturation, Complimentary, Analogous, Triadic and Tetradic
And yes, I realise that my blog name sucks. I revealed the name to my boyfriend and I was almost too embarrassed to say it, so if that doesn't warrant a change I don't know what does!

Oh, if only "I Moustache You A Question" wasn't taken! Feel free to suggest new names. "A Taunting Endeavour" was recommended, but my heart isn't 100% set in using Tauntaun puns. I'll maybe use it if I'm desperate and can't think of anything else.

3 comments:

  1. Also testing comment form.

    *runs around, sniffs things, pees in corner*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By testing, do you mean.. DOMINATING AND MARKING AS YOUR TERRITORY?! D:

      Delete

Testing