Tuesday 26 February 2013

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Welcome to my Once a Month Table Flipping post!

The text-based emoticon is of a rather disgruntled person flipping over a table. What does this have to do with this post? Well, here I will post the things that make me flip my shit. Things that make me so angry I almost want to go into Hulk Smash mode.

I encourage you and everyone else to post things that also makes you flip out, and I ask this because I know how it feels to bottle things up, and you really shouldn't! There shall be no judging here (unless you really want to, i.e. if you need and want advice) So calling fellow commentators 'cray-cray' is prohibited and I will promptly Hulk-Smash your comment out of the blog (delete it).

Disclaimer: This post is for amusement and entertainment. Take what I say with a pinch of salt. As small and petty as some of the things I have listed are, they do not actually make me go into full rage-on berserk mode, it's more or less just crabby bitchings.

The Five Things this Month that has made me flip my shit:
  1. Taking a shower and someone fucks with the taps somewhere else in the house, so I'm recoiling in the corner of the shower from the cold water.
    OHH SHIT IT'S COLD. OH SHIT OH SHIT.
  2. Taking a shower and the hot water runs out. Especially if I'm in the middle of washing and I don't want to rinse myself with the cold water :|

  3. Travelling to work with 2 litre bottles of Irn Bru in the back, and they're all squeaking and rubbing against each other. Throughout. The whole. 40 minute. Drive. 

  4. When a customer orders their meal and blames me that it's wrong, but it was in fact them who gave me the wrong order. 

  5. When it almost physically hurts to get out of bed because it's too cold but you're bed is so warm and snuggley....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Testing