Monday 18 March 2013

No Makeup Brush + No Mirror FOTD

I'm pretty bad at makeup, but I'm learning! I've re-discovered how fun FOTD's can be!

I will be posting some of the FOTD's I've posted on MUA here, as I know there are some viewers who are normally too busy to see before I poof the pictures, so they can view in their own time when they're less busy with work and personal stuff here. :)

Today is double-whammy FOTD! I did the "no brush and no mirror" challenge, as well as a model-copy lovely Toto from MUA recommended (which will be posted later)


So this picture of me doing the Thousand-Yard-Stare made me laugh... click the jump to view





Products used:

Stila Smudgepot in Little Black Dress as Black Base
SugarPill AfterParty patted on
Bourjois Healthy Mix 51 & 52 combined
Briar Rose MAC blush
Ben Nye Banana Powder (so much face slapping.. so much.. my face hurts..)
MAC Girl About Town patted on
Clinique lipgloss sample patted on

2 comments:

  1. I daren't do that challenge, I'd end up looking like Marilyn Manson gone wrong! lol You did really well.

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, but it's so much fun, Lou! Give it a try.. even if you don't wanna post it up, hehe.

      Thank you x

      Delete

Testing